Our Program Detail
SCHOOL OF FINANCE
The following courses available in Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, PGD, MBA & EMBA:
- Corporate Finance
- Business and Financial Analysis
- Financial Markets
- International Financial Management
- For Certificate and Diplomas: SSCE, WAEC, NECO
- For Advanced Diplomas: International Diploma, OND.
- For PGD: Advanced Diploma, HND, and BSC.
- For MBA & EMBA: BSC, PGD
Fees & funding according to naira rate
Certificates: =N= 166,250 – for certificates in computer & engineering courses - =N=228,000 – duration – 7 and 8 months- fees in dollars ($350 and $ 480)
Ordinary diploma: =N= 190,000 per session – for diploma in computer & engineering courses - =N=199,500 per session– duration – 18 months - fees in dollars ($400 and $ 420)
Advanced diploma: =N= 231,800 per session – for diploma in computer & engineering courses - =N=239,875 per session– duration – 18 months - fees in dollars ($488 and $ 505)
Post graduate diploma: =N= 166,250 per semester – for PGD in computer & engineering courses - =N=216,125 per semester – duration – 1 year - fees in dollars ($350 and $ 455)
MBA: =N= 665,000– duration – 12 Months & 18 Months - fees in dollars ($1,400)
MBA: =N= 1,163,750– duration – 24 Months & 18 Months - fees in dollars ($2,450)
Executive MBA: =N= 855,000– duration – 1 year – fees in dollars ($1,800)
- Stage 1: Application processing fee - $50 To be included with the application
- Stage 2: Deposit (15% of programme fees). To secure a place on the course
- Stage 3: 50% of programme fees. Due one month before the start of the programme
- Stage 4: 35% of programme fees. Due 5 months after the start of the programme
Some UBS Executive MBA students receive full financial sponsorship from their organizations, and many more ask their employers for part sponsorship.